Tuesday 11 March 2014

haunted house

I was inside this pitch black castle the roof was dripping with slime and the floor boards were cracking it felt like a monster was going to bring me into a unexpected room. I took a breath and walked into the basement I reached out something grabbed my hand I ran and hid behind the staircase. I found the attic I was lucky there were torches so I can see what my feet step on my fear crept higher  hoping nothing would pop up I was right as I went around the corner a huge goblin showed up it stomped so hard all the pencils leaped off the table I jumped out the door but I was on my knees creeping off the crooked path as each breath i took turned to vapor and floated up into the night sky looked back deciding should I go back I ran...

1 comment:


  1. Keifer
    I really liked the start of that story and how discriptive it is. Cody you should put some capital letters in there too.

    New Zealand Auroa school Room 1

    ReplyDelete